The College has state of the art science block. The Science department has
labs for each subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry. Physics and Chemistry labs are well furnished with latest equipment.
Modification of other labs is under process.
Stress is laid not only on theory but also on the practical aspect of the discipline.
So, Computer Science department has well equipped laboratories for practical work.
Whole college is connected with Wi-Fi internet.
Studies in human development are interdisciplinary in
nature, combining psychology, sociology, anthropology, biology and linguistics in an effort to understand
the lifespan development of groups and individuals. Aspiring teachers, administrators, managers and social
workers can develop expertise and enhance professional skills by earning a bachelor's, master's, or doctoral
degree. Such programs emphasize topics such as child assessment, gerontology, public policy and cognitive
development. We have cooking and cutting & tailoring lab in Human Development lab also.
The primary purpose of the Cosmetology Course is to train the student in the basic manipulative skills, safety judgments, proper work habits, and desirable attitudes necessary to pass the State Board examination and for competency in job entry level positions in Cosmetology or related career field.
OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of the course requirements, the determined graduate will be able to:
1. Project a positive attitude and a sense of personal integrity and self-confidence.
2. Practice proper grooming and effective communications skills and visual poise.
3. Understand employer employee relationships and respect the need to deliver worthy service for value received.
4. Perform the basic manipulative skills including hair styling, shaping, bleaching, tinting, chemical reformation, scalp/hair conditioning, facials, manicures, pedicures and nail extensions.
5. Perform the basic analytical skills to determine proper makeup, hairstyle, and color application for the client’s best overall look.
© Copyrights 2016 Mata Sundri University Girls College, Mansa(India). All rights reserved.